Michigan State's 2015 freshman application for admission is now available. Interested students should apply online prior to November 1, 2014 for maximum scholarship consideration.
The University uses rolling admission, so early application is strongly encouraged. For maximum admission and scholarship consideration:
- high school seniors are encouraged to apply between August and November 1 of their senior year.
- transfer students are encouraged to apply six months prior to the desired term of enrollment.
- international students applying for Fall Semester admission are encouraged to apply during the fall of the prior year for maximum consideration. International students applying for Spring Semester admission may begin applying in September before the start of the desired enrollment term.
HOW DO I APPLY TO THE DEPARTMENT OF ART, ART HISTORY, AND DESIGN?
To apply as a major in the Department Art, Art History, and Design you will need to identify your intended major on your application.
- BA Art History & Visual Culture
- BA Apparel & Textile Design
- BFA Apparel & Textile Design
- BA Studio Art
- BFA Studio Art