Skip to content
- AIGA is the oldest and longest running professional association for design. If you are interested in joining AIGA MSU Student Group, contact Rebecca Tegtmeyer, Professor of Graphic Design at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Art History Association provides students with resources to prepare them for the field of Art History. Events and meetings include gallery tours and career workshops. If you are interested in joining AHA, contact Jon Frey, Professor of Art History and Visual Culture at email@example.com.
- The MSU Fashion Design Student Association is dedicated to all things fashion and promotes individual and collaborative creativity and design. If you are interested in joining, contact FDSA please contact them using their group email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MSU Clay Club hosts a variety of events throughout the school year including open studio time, trips, and annual ceramic sales. Email their group email at email@example.com for more information.
- The MSU Photo Club is a student lead group that seeks out all things photography related. Through studio visits, guest speakers, and field trips this group dives deep in the world of making photographs. If you are interested in joining their group or learning more contact Lara Shipley, Professor of Photography at firstname.lastname@example.org.